Join local community members and other breast cancer advocates from all over the nation in a community forum to ask your pressing questions and voice your concerns about breast cancer and the environment!
Registration for the Community Forum has closed. There will be on-site registration available prior to the start of the forum.
Who: You and local and national community members, advocates, and representatives
- Linda Birnbaum, PhD, NIEHS: Director, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and National Toxicology Program
- Peggy Reynolds, PhD, MPH, California Prevention Institute of California: Environmental Research Group Program Leader
- Rosario Quintanilla, FDA: Public Affairs Specialist
- Christopher Sistrunk, PhD, City of Hope: Community Education and Community Outreach Research Specialist
- Kim Tankersley, Community Leadership Committee Representative: Breast Cancer Activist
When: Thursday, November 16 at 6:30pm
Where: Cooper Auditorium at City of Hope, 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010